COVID-19 Antibody Assays
The Solsten SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody ELISA Kit:
Estimation of COVID-19 protection after vaccination by analysis for SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies in blood.
- Quantitative, high throughput analysis for neutralizing antibodies in blood samples.
- Particularly suitable for determining the neutralizing antibody titer after COVID-19 vaccination.
- Neutralizing antibodies resulting from vaccination blocks the invasion of virus into host cells.
- The ELISA specifically quantifies the neutralizing antibody titer of those antibodies, which will:
– Block the receptor-binding domain (RBD) of the S1 subunit of virus’ Spike protein.
– Thereby preventing the S1-RBD attachment to the human host cell ACE2 receptor.
- This is achieved in a 1-step competitive ELISA based on:
– ELISA-wells precoated with S1-RBD
– Simultaneous competitive incubation of blood sample (antibodies) and peroxidase-labeled ACE-2
- It takes little manual labor to analyze hundreds of samples in one run.
- Clinically documented, 1-step RUO-IVD ELISA kit including all necessary reagents.
Order by E-mail: email@example.com or Phone: +45 2577 3393.